VMWARE - SUSE Linux 10 & KDE 3.5
- Download vmware player . Install it.
- Download and unzip binner/vmware/">SUSE Linux 10 & KDE 3.5
- Start vmware player, it will show you pick a file dialog box. Go to the folder where you unzipped SUSE Linux, and select the vmware file.
- You will be logged on as guest, and you will not have access to Internet connection. If you want to create user accounts, acesss Internet, change other system settings, then logout as guest and log in as root, the password is toor and start up yast. It will be one of the icons in the bottom.
- The default user accounts will have Internet connection enabled.