Smorgasbord - Politics, Lisp, Rails, Fencing, etc.

My musings on assortment of things ranging from politics, computer technology and programming to sports.

Saturday, December 24, 2005


On this day:

Saying No........


How does it feels to turn down an interview offer with Microsoft and then on the same day say no to an informal job offer from another company. Well I did that on last Thursday, I was supposed to interview with Microsoft at Redmond sometime in February, but I sent them an email saying I am not looking for an employment and won't be interviewing, my recruiting coordinator was nice and he even wished me luck and said that it sounds exciting. I also sent an email to my ex-manager at Spike Source located in Redwood City, the place where I did my Summer internship, telling him that I am not looking for a job. If anyone has any doubts about whether I am serious or not about my entrepreneurship ambitions then these should lay all of them to rest.

I will be leaving Tempe and Arizona State University for good on next Friday (Dec, 30) and going to New Jersey. These are nostalgic last few days at ASU when I will be saying good bye to everyone and everything here.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 08, 05:33:00 PM 2016, Blogger Unknown said...

ray ban uk, vanessa bruno, sac guess, air force, tn pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors, burberry outlet online, nike blazer, lululemon, vans pas cher, mulberry, michael kors, burberry, nike free run uk, nike roshe, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, hollister, north face, hermes, new balance pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, nike air max, replica handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, hogan, nike air max, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, kate spade handbags, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, coach outlet, timberland, nike air max, michael kors, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, north face, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet

 
At Fri Jul 08, 05:41:00 PM 2016, Blogger Unknown said...

wedding dresses, giuseppe zanotti, instyler, mont blanc, converse outlet, longchamp, babyliss, north face outlet, north face outlet, insanity workout, gucci, vans, hollister, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, ralph lauren, baseball bats, bottega veneta, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, hollister, lululemon, nike air max, hollister, celine handbags, herve leger, ghd, louboutin, soccer jerseys, p90x workout, beats by dre, vans shoes, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, new balance, ferragamo shoes, nike huarache, reebok shoes, lancel, nfl jerseys, nike roshe, oakley, iphone cases, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, soccer shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home